DEAR LANDLORD

by Phil Hart 


My new landlord is a sexy

Little fuck one of those innocent

Wide-eyed blond faces that fools

Everyone all the live long day

So everyone forgets he's a fuck

Of a landlord where even there

He plays the “oh my really?” card

So bad I wanna slap him around.


Checking up on him I found it-

His photo online in jeans easy

Shirt easy pose slight smile leaning

Against a door jam bulge tastefully

Showing- that come hither look

In blue eyes not really behind wisp

Of new beard always suggesting

Easy nakedness just shave it off

In five four three two one tada.


And did I mention his name I think

Not, well here it is and yes it's

JOSH and no I'm not kidding blowme

Josh my landlord or fuckme Josh my

Landlord or time to pay your rent

With your mouth Josh my landlord

Or spank my cute landlord ass Josh

Oh did I mention Josh sells real estate

And handles 30 million dollar

Transactions?

no I guess I left that out.

Time to string Josh up by the ankles

Time to correct his unwise career path

Time to put him on the street in cute

Panties and let the boys have a crack

At his crack n see what he's maid of

And maybe rent him a room

With no heat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog